Subject: [Leica] IMG: Winchester '95, Teddy's Favorite
From: von-ohlen at sbcglobal.net (Bill Larsen)
Date: Wed Jan 9 19:16:53 2008

Jim Nichols wrote:

> Neal,
>
> I've got an old Winchester 73 in 38-40 WCF that would feel right at
> home there. Mine is in not nearly as nice condition, however.  In
> camera parliance, it would be classed a "user".

It is statistically interesting that you have the '73 in 38-40 since I
have one also.  Are you sure yours isn't the more common 44-40 WCF :)
Perhaps we should compare serial numbers :)

Bill Larsen, California

Replies: Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Winchester '95, Teddy's Favorite)
Message from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] IMG: Winchester '95, Teddy's Favorite)