Subject: [Leica] My Dad
From: Jim at hemenway.com (Jim Hemenway)
Date: Wed Jan 9 16:54:38 2008

Hi Aram:

I'm sorry to hear about your father.  I received these words from a
friend when my father died in 1979 and found them a comfort.

Every blade in the field,
Every leaf in the forest,
Lays down its life in its season
As beautifully as it was taken up.

                   Henry David Thoreau

Jim, "still catching up on two months worth in my LUG inbox" Hemenway