Subject: [Leica] IMG: Party season photo - Geoff
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Wed Jan 9 07:58:37 2008

Hi Geoff,

what a hit!
Great shot indeed.

The rendition of his Harley's chrome is perfect too ;-) .
BTW; would you also have the parents somewhere, I'd be curious to see them.

Other: I repeatedly got this in return when I tried to mail to you direct:

The Postfix program

<hoppyman@bigpond.net.au>: delivery temporarily suspended: connect to
    extmail.bpbb.bigpond.com[144.140.80.14]: server refused to talk to me:
421

    Service not available

Am I the only one to get it wrong?

Amiti?s