Subject: [Leica] IMG: New Mexico photos
From: phamard at numericable.fr (Philippe Amard)
Date: Tue Jan 8 21:42:31 2008

Phil,

the first ones is a very nice example of what film and M can do best ,
and is a successful photo for me - light, tones, and feeling just please
me a lot..
The other two are good, but might have been terrific with an Xpan even
though they look a bit grainy to my taste in 24x36.
Thanks for sharing, keep posting
phx