Subject: [Leica] IMG- Istambul
From: bernardofeio at yahoo.com.br (bernardo feio)
Date: Tue Jan 8 03:52:38 2008

Hello
  Thanks to all for your comments
  It?s very important to me to ?hear? your thoughts about my photos.
  I must agree with almost all the tough ones. I travel a lot and one of my
big pleasures is arriving home and ?develop? the photos. Some I like, some I
hate and after all analysed I just select a couple of my favourite.

  ...but... the problem is that normally they are not representative of the
places were I?ve been...  they could be well composed, have nice colours but
they are not representative of a certain region, city or country....

  ...on the other way I don?t like postcard type photos. Yes they are
representative of some places but I just don?t look twice to them...  I will
probably never print them and probably will never hang them in a wall or
offer them to a friend....

  so... advises please....  how can I arrive with home and have good
representative photos of the places were I?ve been?

  Thanks
  bernardofeio

Jim Nichols <jhnichols@bellsouth.net> escreveu:  Bernardo,

I enjoyed them all, but 9994144 is outstanding. Thanks for sharing them.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA