Subject: [Leica] Img: Winter IR for Len Taupier
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Mon Jan 7 12:14:05 2008

Hi Jim,

Or the M8 does worse. (if that's better).

Not a problem. It's beautiful out. I just finished mowing my lawn (to
pick up leaves, not grass). It's 70 degrees now and I'm way ahead of
my spring lawn chores. I think where you got snow we got rain. But I
remember those days. The first 40 years of my life were spent in
Massachusetts.

Regards,
Len