Subject: [Leica] IMG: Hand, 2
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jan 7 11:55:02 2008

I hear you loud and clear. I totally understand what you're trying to
do here.
I'm going to ask this question in the sincere hope that it serves as
inspiration.
When was the last time that you went out with a camera in search of
"punchy, design oriented, colorful" photographs, and worked those
subjects as hard as you did when out of the country doing documentary
work?

and I'll follow up with a challenge:
Take a day off from editing your archives.
Spend the entire day out and about searching and photographing for
and photographing the "punchy, design oriented, colorful"
then show us this day's work.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com