Subject: [Leica] Windy day
From: phamard at (Philippe Amard)
Date: Mon Jan 7 10:46:17 2008

I agree with Michiel, it is a nice shot, and funny on top of it, which
we sometimes need, don't we.
One thing might be improved in photoshop though, it is the white stripe
in the bottom left corner; I'm sure some PS experts could help you to
clone it out if you don't know how to do that (Hoppy? ;-) ) .
Don't mistake me, I think this is a very nice take.

Luis Ripoll wrote:

>Leica MP, Elmarit 21, TX400
>Thanks for looking,
>Saludos cordiales
>Leica Users Group.
>See for more information

Replies: Reply from luisripoll at (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Windy day)