Subject: [Leica] Re: December 2007 LUG Photo Contest results
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jan 7 08:58:11 2008

At 11:52 AM 1/7/2008, you wrote:

>I am more than glad that Brian encouraged it...as we need discussion
>of these images, both before and after the judges rule...
>
>Steve

I agree.  I know photos are supposed to stand on their own without
captions but sometimes the reason behind the photos completes the
story.  And sometimes when I read a critical review of a photo, I see
things in it that I didn't see the first time.  Discussion is good!

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com