Subject: [Leica] IMG: 4 more from Guatemala
From: afirkin at afirkin.com (afirkin@afirkin.com)
Date: Sun Jan 6 16:24:51 2008

--- images@comporium.net wrote:

From: Tina Manley <images@comporium.net>
To: lug@leica-users.org, paw@micapeak.com, seephoto@micapeak.com,
digitalusersgroup@yahoogroups.com
Date: Wed, 02 Jan 2008 10:30:17 -0500

PESO:

I'm still going back through old slides and scanning them.  All of
the originals are Kodachromes taken with either the R6.2 or M6.

http://tinamanley.smugmug.com/gallery/3896589/1/238719197/Large

This image certainly looks like old kodachrome: but from the 1950's. I
suspect your new software is giving part of the effect. Its nice in some
ways, but could be easily over done. The other images did not load for me at
the time.

Cheers

Alastair

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] IMG: 4 more from Guatemala)