Subject: [Leica] American Cemetery
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jan 5 15:49:09 2008

At 06:35 PM 1/5/2008, you wrote:
>I think these are excellent, especially the first.  I like cemeteries, and I
>guess LA has the market cornered on nice ones.  I have been wanting to
>photograph in the NO cemeteries, but have read from time to time that is a
>risky venture.

I've photographed in many NO cemeteries with no problems - Charleston
and Savannah, too - those are great cemeteries. One of my most vivid
memories of South Louisiana - below NO - is after Hurricane Camille
when all of the coffins that had broken out of the above ground
graves were floating around everywhere.  I was 8 months pregnant and
getting ready to move to Alabama at the time and not photographing
anything -  too much else to do :-( .  That kid is now 38 years old.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI
http://www.tinamanley.com