Subject: FS: wild light book (was RE: [Leica] Doug Herr's book)
From: wildlightphoto at earthlink.net (wildlightphoto@earthlink.net)
Date: Thu Jan 3 14:31:31 2008

Alastair Firkin <afirkin@afirkin.com> wrote:

> My copy of wild light came yesterday and as Nathan has said:
> DO NOT MISS OUT. This is a fine collection of images, a
> wonderful narrative and an inspiration.

Thank you Alastair (and everyone else) for your comments!  This being
Friday somewhere I'll remind those who'd like a copy of my book that it may
be ordered from blurb.com at

http://www.blurb.com/bookstore/detail/138906

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com

mail2web.com ? What can On Demand Business Solutions do for you?