Subject: [Leica] BRRR!!
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Thu Jan 3 12:21:41 2008

Y'all are just making us northerners chuckle.  It was 3 on my back
porch this morning and I was warm as toast in my well-insulated
(though expensively oil-heated) house.  :-)

Glad to hear all your birds are OK, Tina, though I suspect they are
reevaluating their travel plans at the moment.

Regards,

Dick