Subject: [Leica] Anyone know what this ?
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jan 3 07:51:43 2008

Fred, I just looked up my V35 brochure...It has a picture of the
black-and-white module and adds this:

"This enables you to expose black-and-white bromide paper of fixed
gradation. The integrated red-light filter can, if necessary, be swivelled
into  the
optical path in front of the mixing box.This permits subsequent control of
the
chosen picture area, even when the bromide paper is already in position on
the masking frame."

regards, bob  cole

In a message dated 1/3/2008 10:25:16 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,