Subject: [Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jan 3 05:28:36 2008

On Jan 3, 2008 1:35 PM, Allen Graves <allen.graves@charter.net> wrote:
> Sorry, Ted
> I have 3 cats (the oldest one is 16 years old) and all of my collection of
> camera bags smells like cat piss.

I tell ya, you guys must really be missing the message the cats are
trying to tell you! Treat them with respect and they'll behave just
fine. Show them who's boss ...

Sez he who had heard that it is best to let a female cat have kittens
before sterilizing them, who didn't trust anyone enough to let them
have one of the kittens and now has four cats.

Daniel

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print)
Message from allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves) ([Leica] Some news that's somewhat fit to print)