Subject: [Leica] IMG: pictures OF my camera and WITH my camera
From: mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner)
Date: Wed Jan 2 19:33:30 2008

> my vertical grip spilit open like a melon the other night, dumping out my
> precious electricity all over the floor.
>
> but it was magestically reparied with such exactness and attention to
> detail
> that i will be getting a call any day now from Solms, asking me to give up
> my
> life here and begin anew repairing leicas in germany......
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/battery-tape.jpg
>
> camera fixed, i could then take pictures of the girlfriend in her new
> dress.
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/trill-witch-dress-1.jpg
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/trill-witch-dress-2.jpg
>
> http://www.kylecassidy.com/lj/2007/trill-witch-dress-4.jpg
>

> kc

Great shots!!!
I used the Vertical Grip on my Leica D100 but eschewed upon it getting the
D200.
With the D200 I had nothing to chew on. But didn't miss it.

The little rechargeable battery they make for these things last forever.
One as a backup in the charger and you're always doing ok. Never out of
sorts. Just grab the backup on the way out the door.
You might need two spares.
In case you end up shooting the next Sports Illustrated Bathing suit
edition.

Mark William Rabiner
markrabiner.com