Subject: [Leica] IMG: Original scans
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Wed Jan 2 12:19:58 2008

Be a bit careful with the Imacon.
I've followed reviews of them for years.
There's a fair amount of comparative data suggesting that they don't
do all the much better on the 35mm stuff than other alternatives.

I understand your concern for economy in your decisions. Yet, the
best of the best images that you have deserve the best scans possible.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com
http://www.imagist.com