Subject: [Leica] Thumbs down for Lens Pen!
From: leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina)
Date: Tue Jan 1 20:43:12 2008

Ok, upon close inspection with a pen light through the
front of the lens, I still have some oily residue left
over. Looking at the lens directly on held to a light
source like a ceiling lamp, the lens looks very clear
all the way through, but with a pen light a see some
slight leftover stuff, including dust in my lens.

I don't recommend anyone use a pen light with their
precious lenses if they're in anyway obsessive. You
won't like what you see! Am I being obssesive about my
lens, or should I order some ROR and a new microfibre
cloth from BH photo? Will it affect picture quality is
what I'm asking?

Thanks,
G Medina