Subject: [Leica] Re: New TSA Rules
From: leeh0 at yahoo.com (Lee)
Date: Tue Jan 1 10:03:30 2008

The way it's defined is bit hard to follow: Who knows what's the weight of
lithium content in a battery? We buy lithium batteries based power rating
(mAH) and it seems to me most camera batteries don't belong to the limited
category ("extended life" batteries).  I wonder why it didn't use power
rating in the requirement? The power is the one relevant to generate heat,
right?

  Lee

Steve Unsworth <lug@steveunsworth.co.uk> wrote:
  In which case they should be banned completely surely?

Steve