Subject: [Leica] img: Just a moment
From: wm.harting at gmail.com (William Harting)
Date: Tue Jan 1 09:44:20 2008

For fourteen months in 1969 and 1970 I lived in Bangkok with my family --
the children were all very young then -- and this year for Christmas I made
a small book of pictures and text (on Lulu -- pretty good results, I'd say)
in an attempt to briefly illuminate their time there, which they really only
know by looking through my old contact sheets. The contents (source files)
are personal views rather than journalistic, but regardless I invite your
viewing: 80 percent Leica content (M3 and 4, the latter purchased new in
Amsterdam airport for $200), Summicron collapsible 50 and Summaron 35mm
lenses; 20 percent Rollei (I bought a broken 3.5 Planar there for 100 baht).

http://picasaweb.google.com/wm.harting/JustAMoment?authkey=kIQ9VPNiMVM

I am always grateful for any comment.

Bill h

Replies: Reply from leicamshooter at yahoo.com (G Medina) ([Leica] img: Just a moment)