Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sun Dec 30 15:55:03 2007

Tina Manley writes:

> B.D.
>
> I think most regular LUG contributors resent it when you pop back in
> occasionally to ridicule us and our choices of camera equipment (with
> many politically oriented comments that belong on the LUG forum) and
> then leave again for months of silence. Of course, that may be just
> my right-wing nut lunatic Southern prejudiced opinion.  And I am not
> now and have never been a Bush supporter, thank you very much. I
> don't think Brian needs to pry your fingers off the keyboard.  You'll
> be gone again after you've made your points and antagonized
> everybody.  Can you not understand how hostile you seem with all of
> your snide comments?  Or maybe that's your purpose?
> Why are you here if you hate Leicas and Leica users so vehemently?

> Tina

He's back, as always, to Troll. Thats what Troll's do... Why should ours be
different?

Replies: Reply from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)
Message from bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)
Message from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)