Subject: [Leica] 1936 Summar
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (B. D. Colen)
Date: Sun Dec 30 14:54:05 2007

Just for the record, Harrison - I did NOT start this thread - the first
remark came from some lunatic right-wing nut telling us how George Bush and
Dick Cheney have been saving us from Osama lo these many years. And if you
think I'm going to refrain from taking that bait, well ... Not until the
saloon keeper pries my cold, dead fingers off my Mac keyboard. ;-)

Replies: Reply from images at comporium.net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] 1936 Summar)