Subject: [Leica] An M8 photograph
From: len-1 at comcast.net (Leonard Taupier)
Date: Sun Dec 30 14:58:51 2007

Rei,

This is a very nice photo. Ted looks ecstatic. I also like the look
the Summarex gives wide open. I don't recall ever seeing a photo with
one before. It's really smooth. I love using these old lenses on the
M8. You get to see it's performance immediately. And easily compare
them to the newer optics.

Thanks for sharing this one.
Len