Subject: [Leica] Img: International Music machine
From: shino at panix.com (Rei Shinozuka)
Date: Sun Dec 30 09:52:04 2007

that's a very nice-looking system and a very nice photograph.

i have an SME III which was not nearly
such a pretty arm (lots of plastic but a lovely S-shaped
titanium tube).   but like so much in my life it is locked away in
the purgatory of cardboard, not yet ready for the literal ashheap
of history, while ineluctably an object of the past.

come to think of it, my whole system is locked away somewhere,
680ZX nakamichi tape deck (20-20KHz!), ampzillas, dahlquist speakers--
the fruits of years of high school and college summer jobs.

-rei