Subject: [Leica] Then they invite you into the bathroom... (Daniel Ridings)
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Sun Dec 30 08:43:18 2007

On Dec 30, 2007, at 1:30 AM, Daniel Ridings wrote:

> I went through some of your other albums too. Something tells me
> you'll make do :-)

Sheesh... those old things??

Regarding this business -

>> Actually, these so-called "Ladies' Lounges" seem to have some lights
>> in 'em, so I'm gonna remember this trick in the future, what with
>> being a flash-free kindof snapper and all...

this locale would seem like just the thing you could make great use
of, what with your graceful way with high-key B&W renderings of
beautiful faces and all.  In fact, I vaguely remember seeing one of
your shots from a couple of years ago that involved a makeup mirror...

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Then they invite you into the bathroom... (Daniel Ridings))