Subject: [Leica] Img: International Music machine
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Sun Dec 30 05:16:14 2007

Hi Len,

The picture is perfect and hadheld!

Your music machine looks wonderful!, I still keep a Lenco and for certain
pieces I prefer my old vynil discs, in my opinion the sound is more warm,
and reproduces better principally for the strings and voices, the CD is more
spectacular but coldest..., maybe is similar on photography with film or
digital.

Saludos cordiales
Luis