Subject: [Leica] Then they invite you into the bathroom...
From: rpalmier at depaul.edu (bob palmieri)
Date: Sat Dec 29 16:53:40 2007

On Dec 28, 2007, at 5:16 AM, Philippe Orlent wrote:

> Hi Bob,
> How did you get in there?

This shoot was a result of the same process that is responsible for
so many of the snaps I take that I like, which is that my wife gets
my attention (sometimes a surprisingly difficult thing in itself) and
sez "I think you should shoot this."
In this instance she called my cell phone; when I didn't answer she
dispatched one of the other wimmin-folk to go find me and bring me &
my camera down there toot-sweet, evennnnn.

Today, f'rinstance, she dragged me down to a pine tree where there
was a Rumor of Roosting Owls - as usual, she was right:

http://www.pbase.com/bobsworld/image/90960787

In the case of the Compass Points Incident, however, my wife was out
of town, hence the need to fend for myself...

Bob Palmieri

Replies: Reply from hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson) ([Leica] Then they invite you into the bathroom...)
Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Then they invite you into the bathroom...)