Subject: [Leica] [IMG]PESO - Aldbourne Church
From: pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig)
Date: Sat Dec 29 13:30:34 2007

Beautiful, village churches at this time of year are often very atmospheric.
like the way that you caught the light behind the cross, pity, perhaps, that
there wasn't much more of the lights on the tree visible at that exposure. I
guess it must be something to do with the weighting of the metering. As I
say,
very appealing and very atmospheric.

Peter Dzwig

Replies: Reply from mark.teampope at ntlworld.com (Mark Pope) ([Leica] [IMG]PESO - Aldbourne Church)