Subject: [Leica] Question: M8
From: eduardoalbesi at ciudad.com.ar (Eduardo Albesi)
Date: Sat Dec 29 07:19:18 2007

Sandy, welcome back!

Go for it, the feel is almost the same of a film M. After you recover
from the first time you hear the shutter (not louder or especially
ugly, just different) you will love the camera. You will use more of
your wide angles. In color, use the IR cut filters, they actually
improve image quality. BW is better done in postprocessing, so you
can leave the filters always on.

best, and a Happy New Year,

Ed Albesi

El 29/12/2007, a las 11:23, sandy carter escribi?