Subject: [Leica] The other evening in Barcelona...
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sat Dec 29 02:36:35 2007

Luis is looking very handsome and relaxed! I have sat in that very Cafe with
him as well. If I may quote from Luis "What will you
have to drink with me, I am having a beer. If you do not have a beer with me
you are not my friend!" I am really jealous. I wish I
could fly over again and have a drink with you guys right away. 2008 will be
my year to visit some west coast USA LUG folks, but I
miss my BENELUG and EspanaLUG friends as well.

Cheers
Geoff