Subject: [Leica] Moon setting over English Bay, Vancouver, B.C. at sunrise
From: cummer at netvigator.com (Howard Cummer)
Date: Fri Dec 28 15:22:11 2007

Dear Luggers.

Belated Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to everyone. We are here in
cold (by Hong Kong standards) and wet Vancouver having the first cold
Xmas in 15 years with our 4 children and their significant others. It
is remarkable how children can grow up to be nice!
Here is the Christmas Eve morning from our apartment over looking
English Bay. It is a 4 picture pano taken with my repaired M8 and the
90mm Elmarit at sunrise as the moon was setting - my bit of homage to
Ansel Adams.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/Howard+Cummer/Canadian+Pictures/GulMonEngBay90m122407W.jpg.html

http://tinyurl.com/2lgyxl

Cheers