Subject: [Leica] IMG: daughter by candle light
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Wed Dec 26 12:32:39 2007

I'm not answering for Adam but this is the KISS system when shooting by
candle light.

A/ Candle light is nice candle light so use if for it's effect and don't
sweat the soft nice light it creates.

B/ It isn't white light so once again don't sweat it, use it!

C/ Working digital just hit AWB button and let the camera take care of it.
Or if you're using Lightroom click Auto and it'll be as close as you need
considering you are not using a white light source and enjoy the beautiful
warm feeling candle light creates!

Now see how easy that was. :-) Hey your welcome! :-)

ted