Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 51: an evening out for tapas
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Wed Dec 26 11:03:54 2007

I always enjoy your photos, Nathan, if only for being such a personal
view into what is, for a me, another world; one I'm unlikely ever to
visit. Somehow Europe feels further and further away these days.

Thank you for sharing. Sorry you cannot be home at the holiday season
although your tradition might be different?

Merry Christmas!

Adam