Subject: [Leica] Lightroom off on a tangent
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Tue Dec 25 02:15:20 2007

Hi,

Lightroom freezes on a regular basis on my laptop.
Restarting the laptop helps and it will run again while keeping all the
edits. I'm under the impressing that it happens when I want to do things
to fast.
I only use lightroom for digital captures which I make less and less.
All film scans have to go through PS anyway and I catalog them in Iview.
I therefore don't use Lightroom that much and can live with it's behavior.

Cheers,

Michiel Fokkema