Subject: [Leica] IMG: New look
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Mon Dec 24 17:45:09 2007

Screaming: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Don't give in to the
drooling idiots. Maybe it's what the current marketplace seems to want
- but the people making the choices are probably using too much coke
or something, and not the diet kind either.

You do wonderful work, Tina. Go with what you do best which is make
compelling images with soul. All the hacking around in PS or other
stuff isn't making that better, it's getting in the way. It's like a
writer over-thinking, over editing.

I think you're on the wrong track. Of course the marketplace might be
shouting other things and I don't have to answer to that demand . . .
nor could my work stand up to it anyway.

Adam