Subject: [Leica] advise needed: looking for a very odd frame
From: Thinkofcole at aol.com (Thinkofcole@aol.com)
Date: Mon Dec 24 08:32:21 2007

Eric, there are all kinds of two-sided picture frames on the Internet but
it's very difficult to tell if they meet your needs....

What I would do is to go to a big store that sells picture frames and look
over what they have...

The simplest solution, which may not be what you want, is a lucite
frame...You insert the two pictures back to back...You could then mount it
on a  wall
and reverse it when you want to show the other side...

Or you could mount it on a stand and then reverse it...

A visit to a frame store would be the best way to find what you  want....

regards, bob cole

In a message dated 12/24/2007 11:17:24 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,