Subject: [Leica] Question on EXIF data......
From: allen.graves at charter.net (Allen Graves)
Date: Mon Dec 24 05:48:25 2007

I use GraphicConverter on the Mac for this (though I have used Opanda on
Windows in the past and it worked).Just open the jpeg, look at the exif data
and shutter actuations is listed near the end of the (very long) file. If it
doesn't work, try another application to open and read the exif data. I know
that D200 and D300 record this- I've never tried it on the D1 or D2XS. Or,
you can email me a JPEG and I'll try to open it for you.

Allen

Alle