Subject: [Leica] Img: International Music machine
From: kcarney1 at cox.net (Ken Carney)
Date: Sun Dec 23 18:02:42 2007

Oh, Yeah...lust

Before I shifted my hobby focus from gear more to music, I had the Goldmund
T3 and a Koetsu MC.  Someone wanted it much more than I did, and I thought,
OK, if this thing breaks do I send it back to France (wasn't sure how that
would work out for me) or Japan or NASA or what...so I sold it.  So now, I
co-exist with a meager customized AR turntable and a Lynn tonearm, and Lynn
basic cartridges...and lots of vinyl still.  I did sell my Keith Monks
record-cleaning machine last year, to someone who wanted it far, far more
than I did.  I hadn't used it in years.

Ken