Subject: [Leica] IMG: Fuzzillogic 2 - TED
From: phamard at numericable.fr (phamard@numericable.fr)
Date: Sun Dec 23 00:28:20 2007

Merry Christmas Ted, to you and you kin, either related by the blood, the
flesh or the spirit.
Your kind and wise words are this year's best Xmas present for me.
Thanks so much.
I'll be posting the colour version when I'm back home (God's only nose when.
I still have so many chimney tops to visit LoL)
I found the BW was much stronger and effective, but of course I'd like to
have your comments on it too.

Till then
Enjoy the spirit of late year festivities and celebrations.
Amiti?s
Philippe