Subject: [Leica] IMG: my wife
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Fri Dec 21 15:26:27 2007

Yes! Yes! Yes!!! :-) That's what light and beauty is all about! :-)

Beautiful !!!!!!! You brought her to life! A far superior photograph.

Man now it's all about effective light and a beautiful woman! Light in her
eyes and shooting from the shadow side!!!

Now we know why you love her! :-)

I'd say she's a real good keeper! ;-)

Thanks for putting this one up as it's a wonderful comparison to the first
and illustrates right and wrong.

Well done mon ami, well done.

And a great big Merry Christmas!

Uncle ted :-)