Subject: [Leica] IMG: Framed
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Thu Dec 20 13:56:44 2007

Philippe, I think it works almost entirely due to the relationship that we
can infer or imagine between the people. The man's face -
the woman's legs. Yet the actual image information is a bare minimum to do
that. The elements of the green exit sign above and the
partial red sign below the woman's head puzzle me. Are they providing small
colour accents? What was your thought there?

Cheers
Geoff