Subject: [Leica] IMG: Lightest snow that I recall
From: pkolodny at fibertel.com.ar (pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar)
Date: Tue Dec 18 14:14:13 2007

Hi George,

actually good pictures, and speaking of upsizing, though not interested in
upsizing dicks (sorry for the term, I don't think other word would work
better so I hope not one to get offense. They keep flooding my mail box with
those ads) but files to ease a better print: what do you know of
applications made to upsize files ? Do you have any first hand experience
with that ?
It'd be great to have some really good software to go that way, are you on a
Mac or just a Win box ?

regards

Pablo