Subject: [Leica] Tina and Thomas
From: images at comporium.net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sun Dec 16 13:20:58 2007

At 04:03 PM 12/16/2007, you wrote:
>Tina, I think that you are trying to trick us! That has to be the
>Universal Viewfinder for the 16-18-21 (the frankenfinder). An
>interesting combination with your older 90 ;-)
>Its a lovely photo of the two of you. I hope that Steve is adding it
>to his gallery.
>
>Cheers
>Geoff

Not intentionally, Geoff!  I did borrow the 16-18-21 and its finder,
too, so it's entirely possible that's what's on the M8.  I don't know
why I would have it on with the 90, though, and I know that's my
90.  I'm not a techie person ;-) so I just know it's a finder thingy
on the flash shoe of the M8.

Tina

Tina Manley
ASMP, NPPA, EP, PI