Subject: [Leica] LUG BOOK 2006. :-)
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Sat Dec 15 15:06:53 2007

Hi crew,

I've just had an enjoyable quiet time reviewing the LUG 2006 book and do you
know what?

It's a very nice piece of work. It's damn good! Not only allowing me to
reach down memory lane remembering some of the photos that originally were
offered online, but vividly recalling cases of discussions on a photo. It's
this kind of memorable pleasure that make it the success it is!

It isn't a book by some so called "great photographer" who in reality made
his or her name due to connections and access to the big name people of
society.

This isn't the case in our LUG book because what's here are pictures by
everyday good folks who enjoy the fun of photography, many are screen
friends and in some cases for real face to face folks who've enjoyed each
others company.

So whatever you do, please make the extra effort to pop a couple of photos
over to Jim Shulman to not miss out on the 2007 book.

Whatever you do don't sweat it worrying it's not a Pulitzer prize winner!
Hell that isn't what we're about!  We're about the fun and camaraderie of
the LUG and photography! Thank you all very much.

See you in the book! :-)

ted

Replies: Reply from kididdoc at cox.net (Steve Barbour) ([Leica] LUG BOOK 2006. :-))