Subject: [Leica] Sensor Size visual chart
From: bd at bdcolenphoto.com (bd@bdcolenphoto.com)
Date: Sat Dec 15 07:02:49 2007

The question should not be, "what are the dimensions of the sensor?" Rather,
it should be "what is the qualilty of the image?"

Somehow there seems to be general amnesia about the literally decades of
scoffing at the 'tiny,' 'toy' 35 mm negative.
Now, in an era when there are 35 mm digital sensors matching higher speed 2
1/4 films, the only important question is whether a particular sensor size
can produce the image quality YOU - or your client - requires.