Subject: [Leica] Speaking of the M9...
From: grduprey at mchsi.com (grduprey@mchsi.com)
Date: Fri Dec 14 13:42:34 2007

Richard,

I don't think it will be quite that easy, or they would have done it
already.  Part of the problem is the shutter opening size needs to be larger
than full frame.  This was the reason the DMR was not FF, and the same
reason, or one of the issues with the M8.  Also the electronics will have to
be updated to handle the larger sensor.  I'm sure there are other issues but
these are two biggies.

Gene