Subject: [Leica] IMG: Nathan's PAW 49: Alicante/Almere/Amsterdam
From: r.s.taylor at comcast.net (Richard Taylor)
Date: Fri Dec 14 10:53:35 2007

Nathan - Always nice to tour your home towns with you.  That shot of
the church with "1620" on the tower brought back memories of my own
walk up that street many years ago.  I was surprised to see the
departure, in this case, of my forebears to the new world recognized
there.  If I'm not mistaken, there is similar recognition in Leiden.

I hope the transition from rainy Holland to sunny Spain isn't proving
too much of a shock for you.

Regards,

Dick