Subject: [Leica] Warning: Offensive materials; political convention.
From: s.dimitrov at charter.net (slobodan dimitrov)
Date: Wed Dec 12 17:37:56 2007

These were folks who couldn't get in, and relegated to a fenced "free
speech" area.
Every now and then, they would burst out and raise a commotion.
Slobodan D.

On Dec 12, 2007, at 5:30 PM, Ken Carney wrote:

These are excellent.  I'd say you caught a pretty good cross-section
of the
Congress...I think the guy in the condom outfit sits on the joint
committee
on taxation.  Or were these just spectators?

Ken