Subject: [Leica] IMG: Casual party portrait number four, Alternates
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Dec 9 17:11:56 2007

I have two alternates, following suggestions from the group.  May be of
interest regarding different post processing with
sharpening, conversion, smoothing variations. I would appreciate comments.
I shall post more typical smiling photos later.
<http://www.pbase.com/hoppyman/lug>

Cheers, Geoff
http://gallery.leica-users.org/v/gh/a/