Subject: [Leica] IMG: The Adox is working!
From: photo.forrest at earthlink.net (Philip Forrest)
Date: Sat Dec 8 17:24:00 2007

I finally exposed a roll of XP2 today with the "new" Adox Adrette.  That
Xenon
lens has a nice soft look to it at the wider apertures.  As the camera is
scale focused, I need to get better at my distance estimation.
I encountered a light leak but that has since been rectified.  The film is
still off in vertical register slightly, but that is an issue of take-up
spool thickness.  The correct spool is on the way as I write.

Here are a few photos with little to no manipulation in the computer, light
leak and dust included.  Regardless, I'm really liking the "painterly"
effect
of the uncoated, low contrast, flare-prone Schneider lens.

http://tinyurl.com/2vp7lv
http://tinyurl.com/2mzjny
http://tinyurl.com/2re2hn

More to come.